- 2 bd
- 1.75 ba
- 1186 sqft
Buy Your Santa Fe House Safely, Efficiently and Save Money
As you know, buying a Santa Fe area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching. You’d love to see some but with Covid 19 around, are hesitant to get out much. I have the Virtual Home Buying process down, beginning with Zoom consultations to video tours to excellent and communicative home inspectors to drive through closings.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Santa Fe real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Santa Fe are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Santa Fe could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Santa Fe Area Buyers Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Kelly Realty can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but I’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Kelly Realty!
Simply fill out the short form below or give me a ring at (505) 603-9161 and let me know a bit about what you’re looking for so I can best help you buy your next Santa Fe property.